Sunday, April 1, 2012

GIVE THANKS


By Jeffrey R. Ballares
View

Give thanks.

These are the words that first came into my mind as the day commenced.

Yes, today is the day where I will offer the deepest of deepest gratitude to Him for several reasons. The day where I will proudly proclaim my appreciation of all the best things that happened in the first three chapters of the Year 2012.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ONE

"The chapter describes a smooth sailing in its expedition over the sea. New opportunities are like fishes waiting to be caught. Blue waters seem so endless as if one can extend his power beyond boundaries."

At the start of the year, I'm bound to scatter myself in different fields of life - in personal, career, and spiritual. This definition made me realized that I can work out more on my attitude and abilities. That there are so many room for improvements in which I have to grab.

CHAPTER TWO

"The chapter is but a realization connected with reconciliation. The twisted philosophical beliefs were broken and pride and prejudice are the main characters. End result...REUNITED!"

The best things in life are always around the corner. And one of the best things in life are the friendships you have built throughout the times. Sure there will be chances of misunderstandings, but there will come a time that you will appreciate its purpose.

CHAPTER THREE

"The chapter brought the biggest news so far! The pure carbon is now being groomed to be one of the best diamonds in the world!"

Before the month ends, a wonderful news with regard to career was brought on the table which banged my innermost being. It is true that it's the best feeling if you received a good news without you expecting on it. Beside these blessings, are the people who trusted my capabilities in which I really thank for..it is through them where I learned and grew. My promise to improve and deliver the best will always be my "protocol".

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Bigger challenges and opportunities are waiting in the next chapters, hoping that all of these will bring remarkable footprints in my sands of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment